We know that bringing home the perfect puppy can be expensive. For this reason, we do offer payment plans!
How It Works
We do not accept payment plans for puppies that are already born. Eight weeks is not enough time to pay on a payment plan. A payment plan also places you on the waitlist. So prior to a pairing, you’ll be able to determine if you’d like to be considered for that litter.
Here is how our payment plans work.
- Complete a puppy application and be approved.
- Send us a message to discuss your concerns and what weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly payment plan works best for your budget.
- When you agree, I will send you an official contract to sign so that it’s all legal and you feel comfortable in knowing what the terms are.
- Then you pay on the schedule you agree to, and when you are almost done paying for the price of a puppy or at a point where you feel comfortable in paying off the remainder of the balance, you will be able to pick your puppy from that upcoming litter.
- Payments can be made through a variety of methods, which are listed in the next section.
STIPULATIONS: You are responsible to make the payment on the schedule you designate. We will not go chasing after payments. It is your responsibility to place on your calendar when your payment is due. Payments begin with a typical $300 down payment, which is the price of our deposit. Puppies must be FULLY paid for before they can go home, and they must go home at 8-9 weeks old. We will not reserve a puppy for longer if full payment cannot be made. In this case, the puppy will be offered back to the waitlist followed by the public if not claimed. If prearranged payments are not paid, you will receive one warning before you are removed from our waitlist. Payments made on a payment plan are NON-REFUNDABLE, just like our deposit. Hardship deferrals, especially during COVID can be considered if notified in advance along with major illness and death in the immediate family. Once a payment plan is forfeit, it will not be reestablished.
We accept a variety of payment methods! We accept cash, cashiers checks, square, Apple Pay, GoodDog payments, and Zelle. We are no longer to using PayPal or Venmo as there have been issues with buyers not following through with payments. If you can only pay through Paypal, you will be required to send the payment in advance so we can ensure that the payment goes through and isn’t refunded. In the case of PayPal, you will be required to send through friends and family.